Turnkey Poolscapes—from Design to Ready-to-Enjoy™
The Pool—It's just one piece of the puzzle
Viking Pools — The Most Built Fiberglass Pools in the Industry!
Viking Pools' Advanced Composite Pool is one of the best Ceramic Composite Pools on the market—we know, we've done our research. It comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. As a Viking Pools independent dealer, Land Effects Outdoor Living Spaces Ltd. will help you choose the perfect pool or HydroPool™ to fit your needs and your landscape. Viking Pools is just one of the premium pool lines we install.
But, choosing the pool is just one piece of the puzzle. The most important step is to design a pool setting that brings to life your vision and enables you the outdoor lifestyle you want to enjoy.
Once you've chosen your pool or HydoPool™, our Landscape Designers will work with you to create the ideal setting to showcase your new pool, optimally fit your space, and suit your family's outdoor lifestyle. Our background is Landscape Design so you can rest assured that your finished pool-setting will meet every expectation.
- helping you choose the right pool
- helping you to choose the right pool features to make your pool setting spectacular—waterfalls, cascades, streams, lighting, sheer descent water features, vanishing edges
- designing the pool setting that ideally suits your outdoor lifestyle and your landscape
- installing the pool (See the Pool Design Tour)
- building structures—decks, pergolas, arbours, gazebos, cabanas
- perimeter tile or stone
- decorative stonework, raised planters
- complementary planting
- decks, fences, privacy screens
or whatever else you need to make your setting perfect and as unique as you are.
Installing your Pool
A picture is worth a thousand words. (Well, maybe a few pictures, but you get the idea.) Take a look at the Pool Design Tour to see the entire pool design and installation process by clicking on the image below.